Person in charge
- Identity of the person in charge: Diego Arenaz
- Nombre comercial: Haikoo Masks
- VAT NUMBER:
- Address: Polígono Industrial El Águila. Av. Miguel Servet, 79. Utebo (Zaragoza). Spain
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this space, the user will be able to find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationship between the users and us as responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
As responsible for this website, Haikoo is committed to processing our users’ and customers’ information with full guarantees and complying with national and European requirements governing the collection and use of our users’ personal data.
This website, therefore, rigorously complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), as well as Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the web pages that make up Haikoo’s website, including the content and services made available therein. Anyone who accesses the website, https://haikoo.eu (“users”) agrees to be bound by the General Conditions in force at any given time of the portal https://haikoo.eu
Personal data we collect and how we do it
Read Política de Privacidad.
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed and accepts that access to this website does not in any way imply the beginning of a commercial relationship with Haikoo. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and content without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website for illegal or harmful purposes, or in any way that may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is forbidden:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by the legitimate owners;
- Any infringement of the rights of the provider or of the legitimate owners;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of the web, https://haikoo.eu the user agrees not to carry out no action that could damage the image, interests and rights of Haikoo or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the website https://haikoo.eu or to prevent, in any way, the normal use of the website.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and therefore https://haikoo.eu can not guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the user’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although we provide all the necessary means and appropriate security measures to prevent the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data provided by the user to Haikoo may be stored in automated or non-automated databases, which are owned exclusively by Haikoo, which shall take all technical, organizational and security measures to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with current data protection legislation. https://haikoo.eu uses a secure channel, and the data transmitted is encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, we guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of the users is guaranteed.
Conflict resolution platform
We also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission, which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By virtue of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorisation of Haikoo, is expressly prohibited. The user undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by Haikoo.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without limitation the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same) podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that a violation of its legitimate intellectual property rights has occurred due to the introduction of a certain content on the website, it must notify Haikoo of this circumstance, indicating
- Personal data of the interested party who is the owner of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party takes responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
On our website you can make comments to enrich the contents and make queries.
Comments that are not related to the subject matter of this website, including defamation, insults, personal attacks or disrespect in general towards the author or other members, will not be accepted. These comments will be deleted by the web administrators.
Comments containing information that is obviously misleading or false will also be deleted, as will comments containing personal information, such as private addresses or telephone numbers, that violate our data protection policy.
It will also reject those comments created only for promotional purposes of a website, person or group and everything that can be considered spam in general.
Anonymous comments are not allowed, as well as those made by the same person with different nicknames. Comments that attempt to force a debate or position by another user will not be considered either.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
Haikoo does not give any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may be caused by
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the web, or of its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between the users of its telematic services, present in this website, are subject to the legislation of SPAIN and to the courts and tribunals.
In case any user has any doubt about these Legal Conditions or any comment about the portal https://haikoo.eu, please contact email@example.com.
The legal notice was last updated on 05-04-2020.