Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal information on this website. People over the age of 14 can register at https://haikoo.eu”>https://haikoo.eu as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of minors under 14 years of age, the consent of their parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
Under no circumstances will the minor be asked to provide information regarding the professional or financial situation or the privacy of other family members without their consent.
If you are under 14 years of age and have accessed this website without informing your parents, you should not register as a user.
This website respects and takes care of the personal data of its users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have made an effort to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
– We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
– We never share our users’ personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or with your express permission.
Haikoo has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
o Identity of the person in charge:Diego Arenaz
o Trade name: Haikoo Masks
or VAT number:
o Address: Polígono Industrial El Águila
Servetus Avenue, 79
Utebo (Zaragoza). Spain
o E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purposes of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data you send us through the forms on the website will be processed as “Website users and subscribers”.
For the processing of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles which are in line with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
– Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes, which we will inform you about in advance with absolute transparency.
– Principle of data minimization: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
– Principle of limitation of the period of conservation: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding period of conservation, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and remove those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
– Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and guarantee confidentiality. You should know that we take all the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How did we get your information?
The personal data we process in Haikoo comes from:
– Contact form
– Blog comments
What are your rights when you give us your details?
Anyone is entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Haikoo is processing personal data concerning me.
Interested persons have the right to:
– Request access to personal data concerning the person concerned
– Request for correction or deletion
– Request limitation of your treatment
– Opposing treatment
– Request for data portability
Data subjects may have access to their personal data and may request that inaccurate data be corrected or, where appropriate, that they be deleted when, among other things, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will be kept only for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and on grounds relating to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. Haikoo will cease processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another data controller when:
– Processing is based on consent
– The data have been provided by the person concerned.
– The processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising your right to data portability, you are entitled to have the personal data transferred directly from controller to controller where technically possible.
Data subjects shall also have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them infringes the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At Haikoo, there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested parties with the following purpose for each capture system (forms)
– Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone, in order to respond to the requests of users of https://haikoo.eu”>htpps://haikoo.eu. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and to answer any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the terms of contract. I inform you that the data you provide will be located in the servers of:
or Mailchimp, is located outside the EU in the USA. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, the information about which is available at https://www.privacyshield.gov/list” target=”blank”>here, approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
– Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the blog publications https://haikoo.eu”>https://haikoo.eu the user is required to register using this form. In this case, we ask for the following personal data: Name, Email. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as he or she wishes and respond to them. Please note that the data you provide will be located on the servers of:
or 1and1, is located within the EU.
o Mailchimp, is located outside the EU in the USA. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, the information about which is available at https://www.privacyshield.gov/list” target=”blank”>here, approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
– To support and improve the services offered by this website.
– To manage the social networks. Haikoo may have a presence on social networks. The processing of the data of people who become followers on the social networks of the official websites https://haikoo.eu”>https://haikoo.eu, will be governed by this section. This shall also apply to the conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations of the social network in question, which have been previously accepted by the Haikoo user. Haikoo will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of Haikoo’s activities, products or services. As well as for any other purpose permitted by the regulations of social networks. In no case will we use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
In accordance with the general European data protection regulations (RGPD) 2016/679, Haikoo is domiciled at Polígono Industrial El Águila
Servetus Avenue, 77-79
Utebo (Zaragoza). Spain will be responsible for the treatment of the data corresponding to Users of the web and subscribers.
Haikoo does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may be carried out. In such cases, users will be required to give their consent by informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. We may select and post customer testimonials on our Services, which may contain personally identifiable information, such as your name and/or the city, state or country in which you live.
We will obtain your consent before publishing any testimony with your name on it. If such content is posted, it will be available to other users of the Services. If you would like us to remove or delete your name or testimonial from our website, you may contact https://haikoo.eu”>https://haikoo.eu on our contact form.
We may post customer reviews on our websites or Services, which may contain personally identifiable information, such as your name and/or the city, state or country in which you live. By submitting your review you are giving us permission to publish your review on our Sites or Services. If you post such content, it will be available to other users of the Sites or Services. Your posting may also be made public and we cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy or the law. If you would like us to remove your name or revision from our Sites or Services, you may contact https://haikoo.eu”>htpps://haikoo.eu on our contact form.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
– Until you request their deletion
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools we use to manage your data are contracted out to third parties.
In order to provide services that are strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://haikoo.eu”>https://haikoo.eu, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions
Google Analytics: a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help https://haikoo.eu”>https://haikoo.eu analyse the use made of the website by users. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://haikoo.eu”>https://haikoo.eu (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: Siteground., domiciled in Spain. More information at: https://www.siteground.es/”>https://siteground.es (Siteground). Siteground processes the data for the purpose of providing its hosting services.
Web platform: The WordPress Foundation, based in the USA. More information at: https://wordpress.org/”>https://wordpress.org (The WordPress Foundation). The WordPress Foundation processes the data in order to provide its web platform services.
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a , based in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/”>https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a ). The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data for the purpose of carrying out its email marketing services.
By browsing https://haikoo.eu”>https://haikoo.eu non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifying data also includes data related to your browsing habits through third party services. This website does not use third-party analysis services.
Data secrecy and security
https://haikoo.eu”>https://haikoo.eu is committed to the use and processing of the data included in the personal data of the users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as complying with its obligation to save them and adapt all the measures to avoid the alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, in accordance with what is established in the current regulations on data protection.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and safe way, that is, the transmission of the data between a server and web user, and in feedback, it is totally encrypted.
https://haikoo.eu”>https://haikoo.eu cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of processing, Haikoo will ensure that any person who is authorized by Haikoo to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon Haikoo’s realization, it shall notify the Customer without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it becomes known or when reasonably requested by the Customer.
Accuracy and veracity of data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the truthfulness and correctness of the data you send to https://haikoo.eu”>https://haikoo.eu exonerating Haikoo from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, can be revoked at any time by communicating it to Haikoo under the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Haikoo reserves the right to modify the present policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, Haikoo will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable advance of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, https://haikoo.eu”>https://haikoo.eu does not carry out SPAM practices, and therefore does not send commercial e-mails by electronic means that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the opportunity to give their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, https://haikoo.eu”>https://haikoo.eu undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without duly identifying them.
Document revised on 05-04-2020.