The new European Data Protection Act (EDPA) requires companies to protect the privacy and personal data of EU citizens and transactions taking place within EU member states
At El Ronqueo we are committed to providing our customers and subscribers with maximum transparency regarding our privacy practices and compliance with European data protection regulations. (RGPD)
We value your trust and are committed to protecting your privacy.
We would like to point out some of the actions undertaken in order to effectively adapt to the RGPD, among others:
With respect to customers, subscribers, users, employees and suppliers
- Adequacy of data collection forms: It implies the updating of informative legal legends to make our data processing conditions more accessible, clear and simple and new mechanisms to prove consent.
- Mechanisms for the exercise of rights. It is part of the previous point. New rights are included in the RGPD, but will be channelled through the same procedure as the previous ones.
- Adequacy of treatment manager contracts. With third party companies we work with. These contracts will be made again, since the previous ones will no longer be valid.
Regarding the internal management of the company:
- Record of activities It is the equivalent of the file record, which is now not communicated to the AEPD but is kept internally.
- Review of security measures. Incorporated those that are adequate or improve existing ones.
- Notification procedure for security breaches. It is the equivalent of the so-called “Register of Incidents”, only that they will now be communicated to the AEPD, if applicable.
If you have any questions about these issues or about your privacy, we encourage you to contact us at any time. Thank you very much.